Login Widget

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 22:50

Login Widget

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Apr-2011 00:00

Hello

Acording to http://www.sitefinity.com/documentation/user-guide/displaying-content-using-widgets/login-widgets-group/configuring-the-login-widget.aspx

there is a DestinationPageUrl is there an LogOutDestinationPageUrl (equivalent ?) - am I just missing it?

At the moment the logout redirects to /sitefinity

-------------
I have not tested it yet. But is there a way to show/hide pages depending of the user beeing signed in.

I have a log-in page which is of course visible to everyone - the whole rest is set for a group.

Now when logged in I would like to have the login page removed from the navigatoin but a logout page included.

---------

Regards Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 02-May-2011 00:00

Hi Markus,

DestinationPageUrl, if not specified explicitly, will take you back to the page you requested but were not authenticated, so you were sent to the login page. Logging out will send you to the default login page, which indeed, as you correctly observed, is ~/Sitefinity. By design the Navigation control will display only these pages to which the user has granted permissions, however we're currently working on a fix with this functionality, since there seems to be a bug with permissions not applying correctly. If you want to completely hide the page from the Pages grid, I'm afraid this is not included at the moment, but thank you very much for pointing out the need for such functionality.
I hope you find the above information useful. if you need any further assistance, please write back.

Kind regards,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed