sitefinity backend pages - return code 0

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 07:46

sitefinity backend pages - return code 0

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 02-May-2011 00:00

Hi ,

I am using sitefinity 4. When I create a backend pages in sitefinity getting an error "return error code 0". when I check the logs the following error came:

Type : Telerik.OpenAccess.Exceptions.DataStoreException, Telerik.OpenAccess, Version=2010.3.1125.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7ce17eeaf1d59342
Message : Insert of '1003093577-d4ed9d59-dfda-4b2d-ab10-103f149f3b61' failed: Telerik.OpenAccess.RT.sql.SQLException: Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'open_new_window', table 'Dbname.dbo.sf_page_node'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.
The statement has been terminated.
   at Telerik.OpenAccess.RT.Adonet2Generic.Impl.PreparedStatementImp.execute()
   at OpenAccessRuntime.Relational.conn.PooledPreparedStatement.execute()
   at OpenAccessRuntime.Relational.RelationalStorageManager.generateInserts(NewObjectOID oid, Int32 index, ClassMetaData cmd, PersistGraph graph, Int32[] fieldNos, CharBuf s, Object[] oidData, IntArray toUpdateIndexes)
INSERT INTO [sf_page_node] ([approval_workflow_state_], [description_], [title_], [url_name_], [app_name], [id2], [can_inherit_permissions], [date_created], [id], [inherits_permissions], [last_modified], [nme], [ordinal], [ownr], [content_id], [parent_id], [render_as_link], [root_id], [show_in_navigation], [voa_version]) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
(set event logging to all to see parameter values) Telerik.OpenAccess.RT.sql.SQLException: Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'open_new_window', table 'Dbname.dbo.sf_page_node'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.
The statement has been terminated.
   at Telerik.OpenAccess.RT.Adonet2Generic.Impl.PreparedStatementImp.execute()
   at OpenAccessRuntime.Relational.conn.PooledPreparedStatement.execute()
   at OpenAccessRuntime.Relational.RelationalStorageManager.generateInserts(NewObjectOID oid, Int32 index, ClassMetaData cmd, PersistGraph graph, Int32[] fieldNos, CharBuf s, Object[] oidData, IntArray toUpdateIndexes)
Source : Telerik.Sitefinity

Please help me to sort out this.
Thanks,
sathya

Hi sathiyaseelan,

Have you upgraded the project ? Do you use multilingual? The value should be 0 or 1 which indicates whether to open the page in a new window. By default the column does not allow nulls, but it seems that the database query fails. If you allow the column to accept nulls you will not get the error, but there is some issue with your project.

All the best,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Hi,

I am not using multilingual or not upgraded my project. what was the issue? Can you tell me how to sort this out?

Thanks,
sathya

Hi,

Could you get anything on this pls.

Thanks
sathya

Posted by Community Admin on 03-May-2011 00:00

Hi Telerik Admin,

r u ther to help us....we are suffering after buying this sitefinity 4.

Posted by Community Admin on 03-May-2011 00:00

Hi sathiyaseelan,

Please open a support request and send the project and its database to us.  The problem is in the datalayer and it is hard to tell you what the actual problem is.

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed