TD css class ...how to remove this attributes?

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 16:29

TD css class ...how to remove this attributes?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 02-May-2011 00:00

Hello Telerik,
I'm using your default .css and in my application I need to remove the following value for TD

Padding-Top:10px <- need to be removed
Padding-Bottom:14px <- need to be removed
Vertical-Align:Top<- need to be removed

How do I edit the default css?
Thanks
Paolo

Posted by Community Admin on 03-May-2011 00:00

Hi Paolo,

If you use custom theme the default styles will be removed. If you use the default theme and want to override some of the rules you can try with !important rule:

/* Here is better to point which is the table  (ex.table.documents tr td), because this will affect the page editor*/

table tr td
          Padding-Top:0px !important;
          Padding-Bottom:0px !important;
          Vertical-Align:middle !important;

Regards,
Jordan
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 03-May-2011 00:00

hello Jordan,
I used jQuery to add that class and worked perfecly, thanks!
Paolo

Posted by Community Admin on 05-May-2011 00:00

Hello Paolo,

I am really glad to hear that you solved the problem. In case of using jQuery may be it will be faster if you just remove the class attribute instead of adding three new css properties. This is just a suggestion.

$(document).ready(function()
.$('.table-selector').attr('class','');
)

And also in the jQuery 1.6 that was release few days ago there is a new method .removeAttr();

All the best,
Jordan
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed