Workflow for form editor?

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 10:26

Workflow for form editor?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 03-May-2011 00:00

Hi there,

I know that there is a workflow engine (simple/customisable) in Sitefinity that can be used for all content items other than forms. I have seen in other threads that this feature may be rolling out shortly after, but there is no definite timeline at the moment. In this case, what would you recommend if we require such a feature? We are looking to use the form editor for a online submission form, and thereafter, to allow backend administrators to route to a higher level approver for approval. 

Could you also provide any leads as to when will this feature be available? There is a huge potential in this area, and I reckon this may be one of the most common features required.

Regards,
Adrian

Posted by Community Admin on 03-May-2011 00:00

Hi Adrian,

Adding forms to the workflow is not scheduled for Q2 release.
Is it possible for you to use another module? The problem here would be that you should have a public control that is predefined or create some complex composite control that adds fields dynamically and you get the data and add it it as a dynamic field for a content based module.

Kind regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed