Method from assembly 'Telerik.Sitefinity.Model does not

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 01:25

Method from assembly 'Telerik.Sitefinity.Model does not have an implementation?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 04-May-2011 00:00

Hi

When setting up a new site I have encountered an error that I have never seen before.
Error message is included with the picture below

Any help is appreciated

Hello Jack,

Can you tell me the steps you follow, so we can try to replicate this issue locally. Do you run the website through the ProjectManager?

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

After testing around with the dll's I have figured what was causing the problem was that I referenced in the project the new version of Telerik.OpenAccess Version=2011.1.411.2 downloaded from the Telerik OpenAccess ORM while my Telerik.Sitefinity.Model Version=4.0.1210.0 from Sitefinity 4.0 Libraries is still looking for Telerik.OpenAccess Version=2010.3.1125.1 even though I specified in the runtime
<assemblyBinding>
      <dependentAssembly>
      <assemblyIdentity name="Telerik.OpenAccess" publicKeyToken="7ce17eeaf1d59342" culture="neutral"/>
      <bindingRedirect oldVersion="2010.3.1125.1" newVersion="2011.1.411.2"/>
      </dependentAssembly>
</assemblyBinding>

If I reference and include the old version of Telerik.OpenAccess Version=2010.3.1125.1 from Sitefinity 4.0 Libraries everything works normally.

I guess my question now would be is my assemblyBinding wrong? or is there other reasons
Thanks in advance, Jack

This thread is closed