Backend freezing and Return Code: 0 Error

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 15:28

Backend freezing and Return Code: 0 Error

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 04-May-2011 00:00

Hi,

After working a while with Sitefinity 4.1, suddenly i'm getting very strange errors:

When i'm in page edit and i click: Publish, Delete, Adding Controls etc., i get "Return Code: 0" script error and the interface is frozen (by frozen i mean that if i add a new control - the "edit" or "more actions" options of the control are non functional, i have to manualy return to Pages and when i return to the edit interface i can continue).

When i click publish, the Loading indicator is showing - i can see in the DB that the page was updated - but it doesn't redirect to Pages and stays in edit page with the Loading panel. I have to manually redirect.

The strangest problem is in Pages interface:
When i track Pages interface loading - i can see it has 200OK from the service, all images etc. are loaded but the Loading panel doesn't disappear and show the pages list until i restart the web server and rebuild the solution, so basically after a while i cant access the Pages interface without restarting the web server and rebuilding the solution.

I am using my own master files with script references that i add only if its not design mode or backend, and the same configuration that i have trouble with now (the same version) worked fine two days ago.

any ideas?

Thanks,
Lev Rosenblit

Posted by Community Admin on 04-May-2011 00:00

Posted by Community Admin on 09-May-2011 00:00

Hello Lev,

1.Enable service tracer, so you will get more descriptive information about the errors

msdn.microsoft.com/.../ms732023.aspx

2. Can you replicate this issue on a new website that runs under our Project Manager or Visual Studio?

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed