Using 4.x in Firefox and Chrome

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 03:05

Using 4.x in Firefox and Chrome

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 05-May-2011 00:00

I'm using 4.1 on a Mac and use Firefox and Chrome.  However, neither browser works 100% well and have to bounce back and forth.  In Chrome I can only scroll down so far on the page in edit mode and in Firefox I get random error messages.

Is it my computer set-up?  Or does 4.1 not like Mac, firefox, chrome, all of the above?

Posted by Community Admin on 05-May-2011 00:00

Hello Ray,

Can you tell me what errors do you get because we know of certain issues regarding the latest version of Firefox ( we still support FF 3.x and by the way do you experience any issues with FF 3.6?). Can you try and use PC instead of Mac and see if the problem is still there. Also what errors do you get when using Firefox?   If you can record a video which presents the problem would be great :)  The issue which you describe regarding the scrolling down in page edit mode is a known issue in several browsers. 

All the best,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed