Upload File Page

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 07:37

Upload File Page

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 09-May-2011 00:00

Hello,

Is there a way to configure a page so that a person has the ability to upload a document to a specific library and download from the library withot being a back end user?

Thanks,
John S.

Posted by Community Admin on 12-May-2011 00:00

Hello John S.,

Yes, this can be achieved - can you please take a look at the functionality offered by our Jobs module included in the Sitefinity SDK which does exactly that - it offers a frontend UI allowing users to select a document from their filesystem and then it gets uploaded to a specific library. You can then put a Download list widget and set it to display the documents from that library. For more information about the implementation of Jobs module, please check the SDK and this tutorial from our Documentation.
I hope you find the above information useful. If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Best wishes,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 13-May-2011 00:00

Thank you for the information. I will have a look at it.

Posted by Community Admin on 14-May-2011 00:00

Hi John S.,

Thank you for the follow up. For now I'll mark this thread as closed on my side, please feel free to reopen it once you have obtained additional information on the matter and if you need any further assistance delivering the desired functionality. It was a pleasure for me to assist you.

Regards,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed