12031 error on image IE 8

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 10:04

12031 error on image IE 8

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 10-May-2011 00:00

Anybody else getting an 12301 error when trying to change a user (has avatar images) or simply inserting an image in a content block. using IE8.

I have to kill IE 8 to get out of the error

www.marktold.com/screencast/sf_error_12031.swf

I have a ticket open. Just want to find out if that's another 4.1 suprise or if it has to do with my fresh 4.1 installation (no upgrade)

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 11-May-2011 00:00

Hello Markus ,

Can you try and run Firebug, check the Net tab and tell me what error is coming up there and tell me more about your current project setup because on our local environment the feature is working flawlessly.

Regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 12-May-2011 00:00

Dear Victor

Today I got a different error messagen. content Clock click on Image Dialog. I had to kill IE again to get back to work!

Firefox returns an error as well. At least FF lets me check that the site should not open any more windows.

markus

Posted by Community Admin on 12-May-2011 00:00

One more for the images :-)

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 13-May-2011 00:00

Hello Markus,

Can you try and remove Fiddler ( if you have it installed ) and also send us the trace log ( or give us a link to it)  so we can have a closer look at the service exceptions in depth. 

Best wishes,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 13-May-2011 00:00

Dear Victor

Sure would not deinstall Fiddler2.

Error is gone ofter updating to SP1 today.

markus

Posted by Community Admin on 16-May-2011 00:00

Hi Markus,

Glad to hear the error has been resolved. Our teams were working to fix some compatibility issues regarding the different versions of IE and seems this problem was one of them which has been repaired in this version.

Regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

This thread is closed