Timer Fired Telerik Web Ui

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 07:06

Timer Fired Telerik Web Ui

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 13-May-2011 00:00

On an empty page with a standard template when looking at it wiht chomre Developer Tools Timeline

Is see some actions going on. Can anyone tell me what is happening why?

www.marktold.com/screencast/sf_timer_fired.swf

Markus

Hi Markus,

Do you have some controls on the page? Can you confirm that the web resource is downloaded when page loading completes?

Greetings,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Dear Ivan

I have one empty Content Block on the standard template
Yes to me its seems the webresource is downloaded correctly.

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 17-May-2011 00:00

Hello Markus,

Generally the web resources are controlled by asp.net and we do not make changes there.  What I see is that you have an update panel on the page which you highlighted. As far as I remember there are some issues with this scenario.

Best wishes,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 17-May-2011 00:00

Dear Ivan

Any change the update panel is provided by SF in any way. Because all I did was create an page based on one of the standard templates and thats it.

To me its no problem but strange anyhow.

Markus

This thread is closed