Content Management System Help

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 19:38

Content Management System Help

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 15-May-2011 00:00

Dear all,

I'm a complete novice when it comes to web design, coding and content management and would greatly appreciate help with the following:

I am looking for a content management system that allows my website to populate multiple forms when users complete a single 'generic' form.  This is similar to comparison sites where the user will complete a single form which is then used to populate multiple other forms to produce results.

Please could you advise me on where I am can find such a content management system?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

James

Posted by Community Admin on 18-May-2011 00:00

Hello James,

Thank you for using our services. Generally Sitefinity offers both Shared content and Forms functionality. Can you please share with us a some additiona linfomration about the specific use case scenario you want to implement, so that I can provide you with a more focused answer? Also, if any additional questions come up, please do not hesitate to ask, I'll be glad to assist you further.

Regards,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed