Custom Master Page with drag and drop widgets

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 08:24

Custom Master Page with drag and drop widgets

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 25-May-2011 00:00

Hi Team,
I am using Sitefinity 4.1 where I have created a Master Page inside App_Master and used that as a template.The problem I am facing is that in other templates(built-in) I can see the drag your widgets zone but in custom master page I dont see that drag and drop widget thing.
I have a contentplaceholder on my master page which I can see in my custom template but I am not able to drop widget in that contentplaceholder.

Please  let me know if I am missing anything.

Posted by Community Admin on 26-May-2011 00:00

Hello Mohsin,

I can't reproduce the problem that you described (see the attached video). We will need more information to investigate the issue you describe. If possible attach your master file and theme to this ticket and we will try to reproduce the issue. Could you please send us screen-shot or the steps you follow? What version of Sitefnity you are running? Have you upgraded your project?

Regards,
Sonya
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed