Charity Starter Kit login 4.1 SP1 (SDK)

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 17:49

Charity Starter Kit login 4.1 SP1 (SDK)

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 25-May-2011 00:00

I am trying to evaluate the Charity Starter kit and I can see the application, but I cannot login for the Backend application.

I am running a Community license, which, in my mind, should be quite enough to evaluate the kit. The Standard one suggested is way beyond the budget of my association...kind of amazing -- The old 3.7 Community is really missed. 

Your help is appreciated.

http://localhost:13160/Sitefinity/Login?ReturnUrl=/sitefinity/default.aspx gets me a choice of logout/change user/change password. The first 2 return: (the third one does not accept password as a valid password...

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

FIXED: I got a Standard license on trial... it works fine.

Posted by Community Admin on 26-May-2011 00:00

Hello Jerome,

In the description of the Charity starter kit we have noted that you need minimum Sitefinity Standard edition to run the sample.

Please let me know if you have any further questions so that I can assist you during your evaluation period.

All the best,
Hristo Borisov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Jul-2011 00:00

Hi,

I have a Small Business Edition and looking at downloading the Charity Starter Kit and installing it. Is it available for me now and where can I get it from?

Many thanks,
Andrei

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Jul-2011 00:00

Hello Andrei,

The Charity kit is included in our Sitefinity SDK along with a few other samples. You can download the latest version of the SDK from the following link.

Please let me know if you have any other questions so that we can address them as soon as possible.

Regards,
Hristo Borisov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed