After upgrade to 4.1SP1, group pages do not appear in the na

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 20:18

After upgrade to 4.1SP1, group pages do not appear in the nav?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Jun-2011 00:00

If I select, all pages under selected page setting in the navigation widget, and choose a group page, then it shows Warning: page is not published or page is not accessible. This is happening after we upgraded to SP1 from 4.0, even though all group pages are published and are show in navigation is set to true.

Please advise.

-Thanks
Richa

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Jun-2011 00:00

Hi Richa,

Did you upgraded from build 1098(4.0) or build 1210(4.0SP). It is recommended to do direct upgrade only from last 2 official versions. In case of 4.1.sp1 the last 2 official versions are 4.0sp and 4.1. If you have backup of your database please try intermediate upgrade to 4.1 and then to 4.1sp1.

Let me know how it goes.

Best wishes,
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Jun-2011 00:00

Yes, we did upgrade from 1210(4.0SP).

There is one more issue after the upgrade:
When I go to edit a page, I  get the attached script error and it renders the page useless.
The pages that are working are based on Sitefinity's in built template - Right Sidebar, Header, Footer
The pages that are not working are the ones that are based on our custom templates: e.g. Company, Products etc. Sitefinity probably didn’t upgrade something correctly in those custom templates?

-Thanks
Richa

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Jun-2011 00:00

Hi Richa,

Could you please provide the DB and sitefinity files in order to debug this issue locally?

All the best,
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Jun-2011 00:00

Hello
I will open a support ticket from our corporate account and post the link there for you to download the files.

-Thanks
Richa

This thread is closed