Non-Developers?

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 21:32

Non-Developers?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Jun-2011 00:00

It seems like SiteFinity is geared more toward professional developers if you want a website that is a little more sophisticated than using just the sitefinity out-of-the-box, basic layouts. I am not a developer and don't know html, how to make style sheets, or anything. How do I get started - buy a website template? Can someone suggest a legit template site that has compatible templates for use in SiteFinity? And what type of template do I look for? I do know that standard html pages won't work in SiteFinity - correct? Help!

Thank you!

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Jun-2011 00:00

run melissa. this is most certainly not the tool for people with zero web building knowledge

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Jun-2011 00:00

Hi ,

You can use some of the free/paid items available in marketplace. Inside the SDK installation you will find several templates websites that you can use.

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed