Products Module - Detail View Template

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 18:51

Products Module - Detail View Template

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Jun-2011 00:00

We have implemented a module based on the sample products module, however, we are unable to modify the detail template and have the changes stick. It's like the module doesn't even recognize the changes we make to the template. Is there any way to manually set the detail view template so I can style this how I need it?

I've attached a screenshot showing both of the templates. If I make changes to either, they are not honored by Sitefinity. Hoping to go live next week and really need to be able to make changes to this.

Thanks,
Greg

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Jun-2011 00:00

Well, I've tried setting the template path in various places but haven't had any luck in getting this to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Jun-2011 00:00

Hello Greg Delorey,

It is probably caused by having your original version of FrontendProductsDetailsView.ascx stored in the database. Can you check if you have set any value for TemplateKey (find the how-to video attached)? If you have, you'll need to delete it. This should make the loader takes the template straight from the ascx file, and not from the database.

Regards,
George
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed