News List/Item Templates

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 18:00

News List/Item Templates

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Jun-2011 00:00

Hi,
In SF 4.1.1395 I've created a list template and details template for news items from two of the supplied standard templates. My changes show up the the preview, but for some reason they items revert to the "standard" item/detail templates when I publish the site.

Initially this appears to be a cache issue, but after clearing cache/ recycling the app pool, restarting servers and clients the news isn't displayed with the new templates. Disabling the output cache in settings has no effect.

So I have two questions: Is this a news problem or a cache one? Also when adjusting pages for layout & presentation whats the best way to have sitefinity clear it's cache so changes can be inspected immediately?
thx
-geoff

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Jun-2011 00:00

further info:
I'm ruling out cache as the issue with news templates above. They just dont function when published to the production server.  Thoughts?

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Jun-2011 00:00

Hi Geoff,

I'm not able to reproduce your problem.

Can you give me some exact steps to follow?
What did you add to your custom templates? Would you send them if it's possible?
Did you make any upgrades after version 1395?
What browser are you using?

Any additional information would be helpful, thank you in advance!

Kind regards,
Petya
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed