Login widget cannot be displayed

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 04:41

Login widget cannot be displayed

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Jun-2011 00:00

Hi,
i new in sitefinity. i tried using login widget in my page. but when i put login widget on content page its appear 
"Login cannot be properly displayed in Design Mode".

i've no idea haw to resolve this issue

please help

thanks.

@Muhammad

What happens in preview or live mode. Does it work there. Some widgets don't show content in Design mode.

Markus

Hello,

This is the default behavior of the Login widget. Like Markus pointed out very accurately not all widgets show content in page Design mode, however previewing or viewing the live page should show the Login widget (unless you have set VisibleWhenLoggedIn="False"). Please let us know if you are experiencing any problems when viewing the live page, so we could examine this problem further.

Regards,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

it also appear in preview or live mode.

Hello Muhammad,

Please excuse me for the misunderstanding, what I wanted to say is that when you preview the page you're still displaying the Draft version, and once you Publish it, and click view you'll see the Live version of the page, where the Login control should work properly. Please find attached a short video demonstrating the default behavior of the control.

Greetings,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed