Project Startup-Set Database error

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 14:11

Project Startup-Set Database error

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Jun-2011 00:00

I ve just started to use sitefinity 4 and tried to create a new project...later i named and created my project on the browser Project Start-up tab has appeared.I have no predefined databases on Microsoft SQL server:Then i selected Microsoft SQL Express option and clicked on continue button.Later an error page appeared it is writing that :

Server Error in '/1' Application.

Mapping for field 'ısLockedOut' is specified in the file 'config', but the field is not present in the class 'Telerik.Sitefinity.Security.Model.User'. --> FromMetadataContainer/namespace[Telerik.Sitefinity.Security.Model]/class[User]/field[ısLockedOut]

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: Telerik.OpenAccess.Exceptions.MetadataException: Mapping for field 'ısLockedOut' is specified in the file 'config', but the field is not present in the class 'Telerik.Sitefinity.Security.Model.User'. --> FromMetadataContainer/namespace[Telerik.Sitefinity.Security.Model]/class[User]/field[ısLockedOut]

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[MetadataException: Mapping for field 'ısLockedOut' is specified in the file 'config', but the field is not present in the class 'Telerik.Sitefinity.Security.Model.User'. --> FromMetadataContainer/namespace[Telerik.Sitefinity.Security.Model]/class[User]/field[ısLockedOut]]
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.OA.OpenAccessConnection.UpgradeDatabase(Database database) +133
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.OA.OpenAccessConnection.UpdateMetadata(MetadataSource metadataSource, String moduleName, List`1 dynamicTypesToRegister, IOpenAccessUpgradableProvider upgradable) +2

what i need to do to continue my project??

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Jun-2011 00:00

Hello can,

First of all you do not need to have predefined DB on the server- setup wizard will ask you to create one.

About SqlExpres problem, I would like to ask you few questions:

1. What version of SqlExpres you are using?
2. What is your OS?
3. Do you use SqlExpres with other projects successfully?
4. Are you running the project through IIS, VS or our Project Manager

Kind regards,
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed