Upgrade to 4.1 Error

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 19:03

Upgrade to 4.1 Error

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Jun-2011 00:00

I was recieving a OpenAccess Versioning Error.
I tried to do an assembly redirect but it had zero effect on the error. It seems that some other assembly was causing the reference problem. I have had no luck on getting fuslogvw to work on asp.net 4.x so it is hard to track what is going on. Next, I overwrote the dlls with the .net 4.1 versions. I read in the forum that you should overwrite the DLLs to do an manual installation. 

Now, I am receiving this error.

Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'show_in_navigation', table 'gryphon.dbo.sf_page_data'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Jun-2011 00:00

I set show_in_navigation to allow nulls and it seem works ok. However, I am not sure how stable this is going to be moving forward. 

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Jun-2011 00:00

Hello Jaime Weise,

Have you tried upgrading your project using our upgrade instructions instead? The value for show in navigation is boolean 0 or 1 , so  setting your column to allow nulls would stop the error from occurring, however there might be some issue with your project that has caused this in first place.

Regards,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed