Number of SiteMap Pages (Small Business)

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 15:18

Number of SiteMap Pages (Small Business)

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Jun-2011 00:00

Did not find the answer to this simple questions.

Do page groups count for pages?

They are part of the Sitemap Pages - so I would assume yes.

If this is the case every Small Business who wants to have an first level navigation with page groups and a seondary navigation with content will loose about 5-10 pages just by that. Reducing the pages to 40-45 wich really is not much.

If this is the case I would vote/ask/beg Telerik to consider excluding PageGroups to be counted against the page limit.

Markus

Hi Markus Berchtold,

have you observed any restrictions when adding group pages once the limit of published pages has been reached? Group pages don't have PageData object, neither you can put content in them, so they would not count in the pages limit.

Regards,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Dear Boyan

Thanks for the quick response. I just did layout my structure on paper and saw that my project has 7 page groups and 43 pages so if the client wanted to add just 1 page it would have been trouble. But like this I have 7 in reserve.

How about pages you just link to other page, the same thing with them? They don't count.

Markus

This thread is closed