NoScript Tags in Javascript

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 16:18

NoScript Tags in Javascript

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Jun-2011 00:00

Hi -

I'm trying to implement some javascript tracking code which ends with a block (outside of the <script> tags) that contains an iframe within <noscript> tags. Since this script is different for each page, I can't just point to a single JS file in the file system. Instead, I've been using the javascript widget to drop onto the page which works great for the first part of the script, but won't work for the <noscript> section because the control automatically places in the start and end script tags.

Does anyone know of a better approach for this? Code looks like this:

<script type="text/javascript">
do something here
</script>
<noscript>
<iframe blah etc></iframe>
</noscript>

Thanks,
Greg

How about a feature request for a nonscript sections?

Markus

Hoping to have a fix soon, but a feature request would be good :)

I'd also be fine with the javascript control not inserting start and end script tags so that we can basically stick a chunk of code in there and most are saavy enough to place the tags anyways.

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Jun-2011 00:00

Hello Greg Delorey,

For <noscript> tags you can use the Content Block control.

Best wishes,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Nov-2012 00:00

Hi,

I tried to put <noscript> tag in content block control but when I turn of Javascript support from browser, it does not show <noscript> information written in it.

Kindly help us in this.

Regards,
Harshil Shukla

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Nov-2012 00:00

Hi,

I tried to do what you have written in the reply but it does not show image which is put under <noscript> tag.

Kindly let us know any other way.

Regards,
Harshil Shukla

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Sep-2017 00:00

I tried putting it in the content block and its working. What version of Sitefinity are you running on?

This thread is closed