Sort or Search Users

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 17:01

Sort or Search Users

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Jun-2011 00:00

It'd be nice to be able to sort and/or search users in the backend. I've got 8 pages of users and finding the user requires going through each page looking for the name. Or if I know a role their in, I can filter it by the role, but I don't always know the role.

Eric

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Jun-2011 00:00

I agree, there use to be a 'search users' button that was grayed out before... now its gone completely :(

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Jun-2011 00:00

Hello Kristian,

This has been removed as well as some other buttons, but we have a list of such "missing" things here and there, and we are treating these as bugs. We will add them back.

Greetings,
Georgi
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Jul-2011 00:00

Is there any work around for this? At least to put them in alphabetical order? I have over 2000+ users in my database and it's impossible to find a user in order to reset their password.

Thanks!

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Jul-2011 00:00

Hello Amanda ,

We haven't been able to work on this yet. We apologize for the inconvenience.

All the best,
Lubomir Velkov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Jul-2011 00:00

Hello Lubomir,

Thank you for responding.  Is there anyway to set it so the list is alphabetical?

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Jul-2011 00:00

Hi Amanda,

The only way I found is to switch to Grid view - up to the right of the page there are 2 buttons - and then you can click the column names for Username, Name, etc.

All the best,
Lubomir Velkov
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Jul-2011 00:00

That works, thanks!

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Feb-2012 00:00
This thread is closed