Products module question

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 04:05

Products module question

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Jun-2011 00:00

Hi,

I am looking at the products module and have two questions.

1. Where can I find the form from the attached image?
2. From where is the new product saved, that is entered in the form of the attached image?

Thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Jun-2011 00:00

Hello Sonu Kapoor,

Thank you for using our services. We have replied to you in the support thread you had opened, you can track our response there. For your conveninece I'm pasting the reply below as well:
"There is no actual form. We use definitions which are complex elements created by several controls, most of them are of type FieldControl

The new products or content item is saved through web services. In the SDK there should be WCF service and data layer - ORM data class which has methods that commits the transaction.

You can take a look at this post which provides some basics about the architecture

http://www.sitefinity.com/devnet/forums/sitefinity-4-x/general-discussions/admin-view-in-sitefinity-4.aspx "

Regards,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed