Sitefinity:Pager

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 05:00

Sitefinity:Pager

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Jun-2011 00:00

I've added a search results template on one of my pages and have customised the layout to suit my needs, but I haven't been able to find any reference to the properites of this line:

<sitefinity:Pager ID="pager" runat="server" />

Is there a way to customs the output of that control?

at the moment it is just

I would prefer
1 | 2 | 3 | 4  and so on.

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.

Regards
Byron

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Jun-2011 00:00

Hello Byzza,

Thank you for using our services. You can easily achieve this using CSS to style the border of the <a> elements inside the .sf_pagerNumeric class that's set for the pager control. I believe you might find this article useful as well. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any additional questions.

Best wishes,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Jun-2011 00:00

Hi Boyan,

Thank you for that. Yes that fixed my problem.

Regards
Byron

Posted by Community Admin on 31-Oct-2011 00:00

I wish to have Next and Previous buttons only, so I'm using the following code:

<sf:Pager id="pager" runat="server" ShowPrevAndNext="true" HideNumeric="true" ></sf:Pager>

However, the previous link still displays when I'm on the first page and the next link still displays when I'm on the last page. This is unacceptable to visitors. How should I fix this? 

Hello Daniel L,

Thank you for pointing this issue, and please excuse us for the inconvenience caused. We have logged this issue as a bug in our system and will be working on fixing it for the upcoming releases. Your Telerik points have been updated accordingly.

All the best,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Thanks Boyan. In the meantime we're going to use jquery to hide the links where href='javascript:void(0)'

This thread is closed