Remove skins and styles from front end

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 08:09

Remove skins and styles from front end

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Jun-2011 00:00

Is there a way to remove all skins and stylesheets from the front end? I want the same result that the below web.config settings produce but only for the front end, not the backend. 

<add key="Telerik.EnableEmbeddedSkins" value="false"/>

<add key="Telerik.EnableEmbeddedBaseStylesheet" value="false"/>

<add key="Telerik.EnableEmbeddedScripts" value="false"/>

Cheers,

Brian

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Jun-2011 00:00

Hello Brian ,

The web.config makes global changes and you cannot separate frontend and backend. Disabling embedded resources will break all Sitefintiy's controls which wrap RadControls. You can disable embedded resources for particular control that you use on your templates or pages.

Kind regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Jun-2011 00:00

Hi there,

I was hoping that you can elaborate on how to disabled the embedded skins on a particular control. I am trying to disable the styles and skins for the RadTabStrip that is used for the navigation in one of my templates.

Any ideas?

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Jun-2011 00:00

Hi,

If you use NavigationControl you can set Wrapper Css Class to the name of your custom skin. Another option is creating a user or custom control that expose a property of type RadTabStrip which should expose all public properties of the RadTabStip or exposing the EnableEmbeddedSkins  as a public property directly in your class.

Kind regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed