Link to News details not working & how to change the New

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 16:11

Link to News details not working & how to change the News control template for News details page page

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Jun-2011 00:00

Hi,

I pointed to the news details page in the News control but the Url didn't seem to change for some reason, I also changed the Mode from Automatic to Master but no effect, I then went to the control template and hardcode the news details page url there to make it work, please help.

On the news details page, I can seem to see the full news even though I changed the Mode to Details and the Url is full news title from the above news list page, how do I do that?

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Jun-2011 00:00

Hi Zubair,

I am not able to replicate this issue locally. Please take a look at attached video and give a try. Try using two pages where you don't have other controls on them. It is possible that if there are more than one content based controls on a page the urlevoluation mode gets mixed and you have to set it from the widget properties to a different value.

All the best,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed