Testimonials Module using OA

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 17:14

Testimonials Module using OA

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Jun-2011 00:00

Hello,
I just watched the Webinar on how to build custom modules and Gabe mentioned having a testimonial module example that uses Open Access. Is there any way to get a hold of that sample?

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Jul-2011 00:00

Hello Kmac,

You can find the notes from the webinar and a download link for the sample module here: Sitefinity Intra-Site Module Webinar Notes. We will have a recording of the webinar uploaded soon. The sample will also be included in the next release of the Sitefinity SDK.

Greetings,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Jul-2011 00:00

Thanks Radoslav but it's not the one that was built during the webinar that I'm looking for. Gabe mentioned that there was a working Testimonial sample using Open Access. I'm just wondering if I can get that sample.

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Jul-2011 00:00

Hi Kmac,

Please take a look at this article that was published shortly after the webinar notes, it deals with the process of converting the existing sample from Entity Framework model to utilizing the OpenAccess functionlaity. I hope this information helps you achieve the desired results, if there are any additional questions, please do not hesitate to get back to us.

Best wishes,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed