Profile photo album

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 20:30

Profile photo album

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Jul-2011 00:00

Hi all,
how does one specify which album the profile photos should go into when a user is editing their profile?

thank you!

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Jul-2011 00:00

Hello Amanda,

Thank you for contacting Telerik support.
Currently in the Backend area there are two ways to upload profile photos.

1)Go to Profile (link in the header)> Edit profile> Change a photo - you will be prompted to upload a photo and this photo will be stored in Images>Default album. Currently this cannot be changed.

2) Go to Administration>Users> Edit a user> Change a photo - you will be able to either select already uploaded image or to upload a new one. If you upload an image as a second step you will be able to select the album where this image will be stored.

I will log a feature request a setting for changing the default album for profile photos to be added.

Greetings,

Antoaneta
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Jul-2011 00:00

Thank you for logging that. I ran into an issue where I had deleted the default album. I had an album used for a specific purpose displaying through the image viewer widget. Once members started visiting our site, their profile pictures were being added to that album and displaying through the image viewer on the public site.  I then had to move all the original images to a new album and reset the image viewer setting.  Would be easier if I could just reset where the profile pictures go.  Thanks !

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Jul-2011 00:00

Hello Amanda Shafer,

Your request is logged in oour PITS system where you can vote to raise its priority. The request ID is 6993

Regards,
Antoaneta
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed