Resize HEAD-ContentPlaceholder

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 09:12

Resize HEAD-ContentPlaceholder

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Jul-2011 00:00

Hi,
I have a problem to resize the ContentPlaceholder at the head of my masterpage. I have try to set the height of the navigation menu and to set the height of the "div" where is my ContentPlaceholder but id didn't work.
I attach the image of what i want to do (sitemapOK.jpg) and what I create until now(sitemapNO.jpg). The third image is what I see on the editmode because I have set the height of the "div" with the css.

Stefano

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Jul-2011 00:00

Hi Stefano,

To style any of the navigation types you should use the "Wrapper CSS class" in the settings of the navigation widget. There you should enter the suffix of your selector. For example if you enter "Stefano" and you are using the "horizontal" type your selector will be "RadTabStrip_Stefano". Also this will disable the built-in styles.

Also don't put fixed height on containers - this will cause some problems in the page editor. You can use line-height instead.

Best wishes,
Jordan
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed