SWF file in content block

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 06:28

SWF file in content block

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Jul-2011 00:00

hi...
can u tell me is it possible to add swf file in content block and  how we can add  in sitefinity 4.0..
Thanks

Hi Vivek,

It is possible - you can use the flash manager option in the content block - just expand the designer ( click on More formatting options ) and browse to your .swf file. Please note you have to create a folder Files in your root directory where your .swf files are going to be uploaded. You will also need to allow the FileManager to accept larger files ( settings -> advanced -> system -> FilesModule ).  I have created a video which demonstrates the procedure. Find it in the attached archive.

Greetings,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

hey thanks...
I follow that video but my flash file is display only in IE 8 & 7.Not display in MOZILLA and CHROME...
Can u please tell me why it is??????
thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Jul-2011 00:00

Hello,

I used Firefox when creating the video. I have also tested it with Chrome and the flash file displayed properly. Perhaps you can tell me if you followed my steps or used another way of adding the file. Also please check if you have any addons which might be blocking the flash instance.

All the best,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed