How to change CSS?

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 12:49

How to change CSS?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Jul-2011 00:00

Hi Telerik

I am working on a website at the moment.I want to change css on all pages at the same time with one css code.

My problem is,i havent use a template or created a new one at the begining.I have started from a stratch.Now,I must change css codes of each page by using css widget but it is not a efficient way as you know...I dont want to create all pages one by one again.I dont have enough time.

How can i change all web pages' css codes with one CSS code sequence?

Regards.

Couldn't you just add the css widget to your template?

Markus

Hi can,

What  Markus suggest is a good option. Another option is to create a theme and apply the Them to the template you use. This will apply the them`s css to all pages that use this template. Here is the documentation on how to create and register a Theme. When you register it you Edit your template and Under the Themes tab select your theme.

Best wishes,
Stanislav Velikov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

i didnt use a template,started from stratch...According to Markus' suggestion i must change each pages(25 pages) css by using CSS Widget,one by one.And i think this is not an efficient way.I just want to know how can i change all pages CSSs at the same time with one widget?(there is no template or theme in use)

Or should i use Visual Studio?

Hello Can,

In this case the your pages share only the basic them. Register a new theme and delete the basic theme and this will force all pages to use it as default. Please save the information that the basic theme has so you will be able to recreate it later if needed.

Greetings,
Stanislav Velikov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed