Hosting Provider Partners

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 15:12

Hosting Provider Partners

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Jul-2011 00:00

http://www.sitefinity.com/partners/hosting-partners.aspx

What actually is required to be on this list...I just talked to rackspace and they don't provide any sort of discounts to host a sitefinity instance...

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2011 00:00

Hi Steve,

Hosting companies that offer Windows hosting meeting Sitefinity 4's requirements can apply to be listed as Hosting Partners. Some hosting partners do offer a discount at their discretion (typically if they are also a Sitefinity Service Partner); others do not.

We always appreciate feedback on our Hosting Partners, so I'd love to hear your thoughts on whichever host you choose (by email, ideally; I'll drop you a line after I post this).

Kind regards,
Matthew
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2011 00:00

We did end up going with Rackspace cloud....but yeah...no sitefinity discounts or special support or anything which makes me question why they're even listed as a hosting partner.  To ME listing them officially as a partner is a recommendation that these guys know Sitefinity Hosting and can support it...am I wrong?

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2011 00:00

Steve,

As some of these Hosting Partners were added to the list before I joined Telerik, I've inquired internally to determine how they wound up on the list. I do agree that a Hosting Partner listed on our site should at the least have some understanding of what Sitefinity hosting support entails. Certainly, we solicit your feedback on the experiences you have with our partners.

Kind regards,

Matthew

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.

This thread is closed