RSS Feed foe news

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 11:55

RSS Feed foe news

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Aug-2011 00:00

hi...
Can u please tell me how we can implement RSS Feed for news...
thanks

Hello Vivek,

You can do this from the UI. Please take a look at attached screenshot.

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

hey thanks but the main problem is suppose i create blog A and blog B..When i select feed from content and i select feed suppose Bolg A then it display all the post from Blog A in feed.. But Secod time When i chang the selection Blog B Then It should display Only Blog B post But It display All the post from Blog A and Blog B...
I select   Feed from administration and selectparticular blog for Feed like Blog A OR Blog B

then also it not dispaly particular post Why so it is can u please explain
thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Aug-2011 00:00

Hi Vivek,

This is a bug that we have in the latest version. You can follow the PITS issue here.

Greetings,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

hey thanks for your reply...
But problem is regarding RSS FEED.When i create my own RSS FEED and click on RUN then its give me error"return code:12031" and it's not run...Why so happen this??
 can u please reply...I am using sitefinity 4.0 version
Thanks

Hi Vivek,

I am not able to replicate this issue. Please enable service tracer log and see whether the actual error is thrown there. The message you get indicates for an issue cased by the service or server side code, but it does not provide details.

Best wishes,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

This thread is closed