same page through teh normal means, then it works. The only reason I am
raising the issue is because it has always worked through and embedded
iFrame.

What do you make of it.

Many thanks,
Andrei

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Aug-2011 00:00

Hi Andrei,

We use RadWindow for the entire backend. Could you check what are the stiles applying over the links you are referring to? Most probably the styles are overridden or some rules do not apply. We use RadWindow controls for the backend and there might be some interaction.

Kind regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Aug-2011 00:00

Ivan,

It happens on my test-bed where I do not have advanced tools for checking. All I have is IE9 and that's it. How do I check?

It happened once before on my development machine, but then it sorted itself out. I don't think I did anything in particular.

Many thanks,
Andrei

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Aug-2011 00:00

Ivan,

It does it on my development machine too, sorry. I just tested it in Fire Fox and it works. Once again
it seems there is a problem with IE. I am using IE 9.0.8112.16421 (Update version 9.0.1 KB2530548).

So, is there a work-around this issue do you think?

Many thanks,
Andrei

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2011 00:00

Hi Andrei,

Try using fiddler to see if something changes the request. You can observe the html before and after the changes using one of the tools for IE browser.

Best wishes,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Oct-2011 00:00

Ivan,

Even with the latest version of Sitefinity 4.2 SP1, I am getting this issue.
When accessing teh backend from within an iFrame in IE9, the page links look
as attached and when you click them, they don't take you to the page edit view.

In FireFox it works fine. And the Fiddler does not show much difference. See attached images.

Thanks,
Andrei

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Oct-2011 00:00

Hi Andrei,

I saw the problem in IE 9. It looks like all other links work fine except the title link of the page and some of the icons of the treeview nodes are missing. I logged a bug and we are going to investigate this issue further.

Greetings,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Oct-2011 00:00

Thanks Ivan.
Andrei

This thread is closed