Sitefinity control not working

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 15:13

Sitefinity control not working

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Aug-2011 00:00

when i create my own feeds it not run in sitefinity 4.0...it give me  error message"return code:12031" while Click On RUN why so???? reply

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello Vivek,

The error you get may be coming from a number of different factors therefore I need to have more information in order to help you. When did you noticed that you cannot run the feed? We know of issues regarding the feed in 4.0 that are not present in 4.1. Have you considered to upgrade your project? Can you try and reproduce the issue using our latest release? In the meantime can you try and run a simple test to check if the feeds logic is executing properly: can you run our feed and see if it gets any results: http://www.sitefinity.com/news-and-events/news.rss.ashx

Best wishes,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Hello Victor

Im working on Sitefinity 4.0 version ... im facing the same problem ... i have Created 1 Rss Feed for News ... but when i clked on Run it throws error as ' Return Code 12152 ' ... coz of which it dosent return the News items ...

Please refer  newsrssrunerror.png

Thanks & Regards
Anu.

Hello Anu,

Can you try and replicate the issue with the latest version of Sitefinity? As stated in the previous post we know of issues in 4.0 regarding the RSS feed.

Regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Hello Victor
            Thanks for the Replay ...  :)

Is thr any other Option for Creating Rss Feed in Sitefinity 4.0 for News , Blogs , Events ? Since i cant upgrade it to latest Sitefinity version coz of sme issues ... 

How to Customize Rss Feed Functionality ? Which methods Or classes are used for this ?

Thanks & Regards
Anu.

This thread is closed