Navigation control

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 22:03

Navigation control

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Aug-2011 00:00

Hi,

I have a master page with the navigation control set to Treeview (with "Top Level pages" and "All existing levels" selected)
Here is my site structure:
- Home
- About
    -- Company
   -- Team
- Portfolio
- Contact
   -- Email Us
   -- Map

When I am on "Company", I need that only the "About" menu is fully expanded. But right now even the "Contact" menu is expanded. I have tried various options of the navigation control but am not able to achieve this.

Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Nidhi

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2011 00:00

Hi Nidhi,

Please take a look at the attached navigation control template. You can add it to your propject and build it, and then you can specify the relative path to it in the layout template path property int he design settings of the Navigation widget. I'm also attaching a short video demonstrating the template functionality, I believe it suits exactly what you have described, if not, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Greetings,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

[View:/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/295/289947_5F00_TreeViewCustom.rar:320:240]

[View:/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/295/289946_5F00_NavigationTemplateFunctionality.rar:320:240]

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed