Return Code:0

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 07:11

Return Code:0

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Aug-2011 00:00

when i am trying to create a new page it shows me this error "Return Code:0". I am using Sitefinity 4.1.Sometimes at the time of new image upload also it happens.Please help me to get out of this error .Please give me the reply as early as possible....

Hello Vinu,

Please enable service tracer that will catch the actual error you are getting. Return code 0 means issue with the service itself or there is a server side error.

All the best,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Hai,

Thanks for your reply.I am getting this error below

FullName : Telerik.Sitefinity.Utilities, Version=4.1.1574.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b28c218413bdf563
AppDomainName : 300ec352-11-129574343971718750
ThreadIdentity : SiteAdmin
WindowsIdentity : LOGIX11\Vinu
Requested URL : localhost:1902/.../
Inner Exception
---------------
Type : Telerik.OpenAccess.RT.sql.SQLException, Telerik.OpenAccess.Runtime, Version=2011.1.510.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7ce17eeaf1d59342
Message : Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'pk_sf_prmssons_inheritance_map'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.sf_permissions_inheritance_map'.
The statement has been terminated.
Source : Telerik.OpenAccess.Adonet2
Help link : 
ErrorCode : 2627
Number : 2627
ObjectId : 
Description : SQLState=;Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'pk_sf_prmssons_inheritance_map'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.sf_permissions_inheritance_map'.
The statement has been terminated.
Data : System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal
TargetSite : Boolean execute()
Stack Trace :    at Telerik.OpenAccess.RT.Adonet2Generic.Impl.PreparedStatementImp.execute()
  at OpenAccessRuntime.Relational.conn.PooledPreparedStatement.execute()
  at OpenAccessRuntime.Relational.RelationalStorageManager.generateInserts(NewObjectOID oid, Int32 index, ClassMetaData cmd, PersistGraph graph, Int32[] fieldNos, CharBuf s, Object[] oidData, IntArray toUpdateIndexes)

I am creating a fresh page.Till yesterday i got it right.But now i don't know what happened.Expecting your quick reply. 

Hi Vinu,

Is this an upgraded site? The problem is "Cannot insert duplicate key" into the database table for permissions.The complex part here is that this is control by Open Access. So is this a new website you installed recently?

Kind regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed