Image uploading from code behind

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 11:11

Image uploading from code behind

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Aug-2011 00:00

Hi,

I am using Sitefinity4.1.
Is it possible to create an album,re-size and upload images to the created album,and get the uploaded images album wise from code behind...?

anybody knows this?

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello Rakesh,

Yes it is possible. Refer to the media modules API. Refer to the code for creating albums, uploading images in a specific albums and modifying image properties to resize.

Greetings,
Stanislav Velikov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello Stanislav Velikov ,
Thanks for your reply.
How can I display the albums in a page with first image and on clicking the image, direct them to the image gallery like in the admin side(see attched image untitled).
--Is this can be done from code behind ?
--can i apply my custom style to the list ?
One more question...

Is their any option to group the albums.
I have an image gallery with image slide show using jquery, and needs an option to switch to next and previous albums.
(see image untitled2)

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello Rakesh,

To your first question. This can be done by creating a content block with a list of images or text that will represent the albums and upon clicking an album you will be redirected to a page where an image gallery is displayed(it display images from the previously selected album).

To your second question. I have attached a screenshot of a simple wayto do this. Edit the thumbnail list template and add this at the end <a href="~/nextalbumpage">next album</a> of the template(styling may need to be applied for better positioning.)
More complicated way is to create a customized image gallery template with its own code behind that will allow redirection to next albums to happen on a single page.

Best wishes,
Stanislav Velikov
the Telerik team

Thank you for being the most amazing .NET community! Your unfailing support is what helps us charge forward! We'd appreciate your vote for Telerik in this year's DevProConnections Awards. We are competing in mind-blowing 20 categories and every vote counts! VOTE for Telerik NOW >>

This thread is closed