New to Telerik dll -Could not load file or assembly

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 20:00

New to Telerik dll -Could not load file or assembly

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Aug-2011 00:00

I am using the reference to the assembly in my aspx page,

<%

@ Register Assembly="Telerik.ReportViewer.WebForms, Version=5.1.11.713, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a9d7983dfcc261be"

Namespace="Telerik.ReportViewer.WebForms" TagPrefix="telerik" %>

I am getting
Warning 1 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Vincentric\Vincentric.Online\SingleVehicleReport.aspx: ASP.NET runtime error: Could not load file or assembly 'Telerik.Web.UI, Version=2010.1.309.35, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=121fae78165ba3d4' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040) C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Vincentric\Vincentric.Online\SingleVehicleReport.aspx 1 1 Vincentric.Online

We are upgrading from an older version of Teleric to the latest one.
1) I changed the dlls to the new dlls in the ./bin directory (Telerik.Reporting.dll,Telerik.Reporting.Service.dll, Telerik.ReportViewer.WebForms.dll, Telerik.Web.UI.dll,Telerik.Web.UI.xml and deleted Telerik.Reporting.XamlRendering.dll)
2) refreshed the reference to the new dlls in the project
3) chenged the version from 4.0.10.310 to 5.1.11.713 for allTelerik.ReportViewer.WebForms references
What else am i missing?

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello Srividhya,

Some of the assemblies in your /bin folder have their own reference to Telerik.Web.UI.dll - and to a specific version 2010.1.309.35 - do you have such .dll file in your /bin folder?

Kind regards,
Lubomir Velkov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed