Image selector like 4.2 Products module?

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 22:23

Image selector like 4.2 Products module?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Aug-2011 00:00

Is the image selector that the Products module is using in 4.2 going to be replicated to the rest of the content based modules (news, events, etc)?

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Aug-2011 00:00

Hi Basem,

You can register a custom field for those modules and then for the interface for setting the field instead of selecting Textbox choose custom from the dropdown and use Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.Fields.ImageField type. We have plans to include thumbnail selector for news items however I cannot give you a time frame for this.

Best wishes,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Nov-2011 00:00

I added a Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.Fields.ImageField custom field to the list items and it works great, however is there a way to remove an image after I've selected one with it? I can change it using the "Change Photo" button but I don't see where I would be able to just deselect or remove an Image.

I tried using the Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.Fields.MultiImageField as a custom field since that allows you to remove images, but I received javascript errors when accessing the list item edit page.

Thanks,

-Ben

This thread is closed