file upload error

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 19:15

file upload error

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Aug-2011 00:00

When I try to upload some files, I'm getting the following error message:
I'm not getting it on all files just some and I pushed the size limit up to 5mb, this file I'm trying to upload is only 3mb

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
Timestamp: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 18:13:18 UTC

Message: Unhandled Error in Silverlight Application Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(IRuntimeMethodInfo method, Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeType typeOwner)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)
   at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)
   at System.Delegate.DynamicInvoke(Object[] args)
   at Telerik.Windows.RadRoutedEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
   at Telerik.Windows.RadRoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
   at Telerik.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RadRoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
   at Telerik.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RadRoutedEventArgs args, Boolean raisedAgain)
   at Telerik.Windows.RadRoutedEventHelper.RaiseEvent(DependencyObject element, RadRoutedEventArgs args)
   at Telerik.Windows.Controls.RadUpload.OnFileUploadCompleted(Object sender, EventArgs e)
Line: 1
Char: 1
Code: 0
URI: http://webserver/Sitefinity/Dialog/UploadDialog?contentType=Telerik.Sitefinity.Libraries.Model.Document&providerName=OpenAccessDataProvider&itemName=Document or
other file&itemsName=documents or other files&libraryTypeName=Library&libraryType=Telerik.Sitefinity.Libraries.Model.DocumentLibrary&childServiceUrl=%7e%2fSitefinity%2fServices%2fContent%2fDocumentService.svc%2f&parentServiceUrl=%7e%2fSitefinity%2fServices%2fContent%2fDocumentLibraryService.svc%2f

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello,

Can you tell me what types of files can be uploaded? Can you give me a use case scenario so I can try and reproduce the problem on our local environment? Any further information would be helpful.

Regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Aug-2011 00:00

I get it when I try to upload a 5mb PDF file, anything that is 3mb or under is fine. I even changed the size restriction under admin -->advance --> system --> FileModules to allow for 5mb, but no such luck. Still get the error message

This thread is closed