No E-mail Campaign Module Visible?

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 20:11

No E-mail Campaign Module Visible?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Aug-2011 00:00

Odd problem with one of our recently-upgraded-to-4.2 websites here. Everything seems to be running smoothly, except one issue. We cannot see our Newsletters/E-mail Campaigns menu in the dropdowns under Content. Attached image to show this.

Anyone run in to this issue? I'm thinking may be an issue in the SystemConfig file?

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello Mike,

Can you check if the module exists in the SystemConfig? Also if you navigate to the backend pages section of the website, can you see that the page is published like on the attached screenshot? Can you tell me which version of Sitefinity you used prior to upgrading to 4.2?

Best wishes,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Thank you for being the most amazing .NET community! Your unfailing support is what helps us charge forward! We'd appreciate your vote for Telerik in this year's DevProConnections Awards. We are competing in mind-blowing 20 categories and every vote counts! VOTE for Telerik NOW >>

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Aug-2011 00:00

Hi Victor,

We had a few other issues as well with the build of this site, so we actually ended up installing a clean 4.2 project, and basically parsing through what we needed and transferring it over.

I can provide these answers, though:

It did exist in the SystemConfig, exactly as it shows up in the clean install of 4.2. We were using 4.1 SP2 prior to upgrade.

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello,

Glad to hear the issue was resolved. However I suppose that the project was corrupted due to the upgrade procedure which might have affected the database or some settings. If you wish you can send me your working project before the upgrading to 4.2 so we can perform the procedure locally.

Regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Thank you for being the most amazing .NET community! Your unfailing support is what helps us charge forward! We'd appreciate your vote for Telerik in this year's DevProConnections Awards. We are competing in mind-blowing 20 categories and every vote counts! VOTE for Telerik NOW >>

This thread is closed