"Undefined" error while creating a page

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 12:02

"Undefined" error while creating a page

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Aug-2011 00:00

Hi

While creating a page/news/events i am getting "Undefined" alert message.
May i know what is the reason?

I have attached the error image in this thread. Please have a look on to this.

Thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Aug-2011 00:00

Hi,

The error you get is of general type and I will need some more information in order to diagnose the problem and give you proper solution. Have you upgraded your project prior to start receiving the error? Also can you login in the backend of the website and try to create a page/news/events - then attach the trace log  and send it to me so I can have a closer look at the service exceptions ( if the system caught any ).

Greetings,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Aug-2011 00:00

Hi

I fixed the issue by addding "Application Extension Mapping"  in IIS Site Properties.

Please have a look on attached png.

Thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello,

Glad to hear that the issue has been resolved. We will make note of your fix if in future other clients have the same symptoms and problem with their projects.

Kind regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Thank you for being the most amazing .NET community! Your unfailing support is what helps us charge forward! We'd appreciate your vote for Telerik in this year's DevProConnections Awards. We are competing in mind-blowing 20 categories and every vote counts! VOTE for Telerik NOW >>

Posted by Community Admin on 25-May-2012 00:00

I am receiving the same behavior with a brand new installation.  Any content (pages, news, templates) that i try to add is simply giving me a popup with "Undefined" in it.

I am running IIS6 and have updates all the Extension mapping to be .net Framework 4.0.

Any ideas?

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Aug-2012 00:00

I am also getting this error in version 5.1.3210.0. This is a newly created project and is completely blank. Plus, I can't create users either.

This thread is closed