"Loading Sitifinity Analytics" stalls on Analytics

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 10:19

"Loading Sitifinity Analytics" stalls on Analytics page

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Aug-2011 00:00

Gives following error.
version 4.1.1501
In App_Data/Sitefinity/Configuration folder DashboardPermissions.config and AnalyticsConfiguration.config files not exist.

On my current application

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729)
Timestamp: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 09:21:25 UTC

Code: 2104    
Category: InitializeError       

I create new project , now getting following error.

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729)
Timestamp: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 09:10:38 UTC

Message: Unhandled Error in Silverlight Application [Async_ExceptionOccurred]
Arguments:
Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See go.microsoft.com/.../ at System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs.RaiseExceptionIfNecessary()
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Analytics.UI.Infrastructure.PermissionsService.ApplicationIsConfiguredCompletedEventArgs.get_Result()
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Analytics.UI.Infrastructure.Services.WcfPermissionsService.ApplicationIsConfiguredCompleted(Object sender, ApplicationIsConfiguredCompletedEventArgs e)
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Analytics.UI.Infrastructure.PermissionsService.AnalyticsPermissionsServiceClient.OnApplicationIsConfiguredCompleted(Object state)
Line: 1
Char: 1
Code: 0
URI: localhost:7136/.../Analytics

Thank you .

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Aug-2011 00:00

Is there any solution for this problem?
My current project not include AnalyticsConfiguration.config file to delete for reseting.

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Aug-2011 00:00

Hi Hasan,

Thank you for contacting us.

Are you performing an upgrade from previous version, or you are starting from a new empty project? It is possible that you haven't updated the ClientBin folder that contains the Telerik.Sitefinity.Analytics.xap with its latest version. Would you send us some further details on your project setup so that we can better address your issue?

Regards,
Hristo Borisov
the Telerik team

Thank you for being the most amazing .NET community! Your unfailing support is what helps us charge forward! We'd appreciate your vote for Telerik in this year's DevProConnections Awards. We are competing in mind-blowing 20 categories and every vote counts! VOTE for Telerik NOW >>

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Aug-2011 00:00

Yes upgraded from ver. 4.1.1395.0 to 4.1.1501.0.

I created new project in ver. 4.1.1501.0.
I copied ClientBin files (Telerik.Sitefinity.Analytics.xap,Telerik.Sitefinity.Silverlight.xap) to current project
but problem has'nt solved.

Posted by Community Admin on 31-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello Hasan,

Can you send us a screenshot of your App_Data/Sitefinity/Configuration folder? It is possible that some backup configurations are left from the previous install that is tampering with the upgrade. If there are no backup files in the configuration folder, please send us the project so that we can reproduce the issue on our end and resolve it as soon as possible.

Until then please excuse us for the inconvenience and we look forward to resolving your issue.

Regards,
Hristo Borisov
the Telerik team

Thank you for being the most amazing .NET community! Your unfailing support is what helps us charge forward! We'd appreciate your vote for Telerik in this year's DevProConnections Awards. We are competing in mind-blowing 20 categories and every vote counts! VOTE for Telerik NOW >>

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Sep-2011 00:00

I have attached screenshot
Thanks.

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Sep-2011 00:00

Hi Hasan,

We were not able to reproduce your problem locally, would you send us your project and database so that we can investigate the problem with our development team?

Thank you for contacting us and please excuse us for inconvenience and long delay in resolving this problem.

All the best,
Hristo Borisov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed