Newsletters section is not shown

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 15:44

Newsletters section is not shown

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello,

I have a small problem with sitefinity. The Newsletters section is not visible in the toolbox in a website when I am editing a page. Can I know how to make it visible again ? I need to use the Subscribe form.

This problem appears only in this single website, and I have other websites where the newsletters section is shown normally in the toolbox.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Mohamed,

Do you have the Newsletters module present under Content section of the Sitefinity backend navigation? If yes, this is a very strange behavior, can you please let us know some more details about the project's background - did the problem apppear when it was initially created, or at a later point in time, have you upgraded it, and what is the current version of the project. A quick attempt to restore the functionality back to its default condition would be to uninstall and then reinstall the module. To do so, please first create a backup of your project. Go to App_Data/Sitefinity/Configuration and edit SystemConfig.config. Remove the <add name="Newsletters"> line, save the file, restart the application and view the Backend. The Newsletters section under Content should not be present anymore. Then go back to SystemConfig.config, edit it and insert:

<add  name="Newsletters" />
restart the application, and you should have the module reinstalled to your system. Looking forwards to your reply.

Best wishes,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Thank you for being the most amazing .NET community! Your unfailing support is what helps us charge forward! We'd appreciate your vote for Telerik in this year's DevProConnections Awards. We are competing in mind-blowing 20 categories and every vote counts! VOTE for Telerik NOW >>

I reinstalled the module in the website and it worked.

Thanks a lot Boyan for your quick response :)

This thread is closed