Summary field in blog posts

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 21:33

Summary field in blog posts

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Aug-2011 00:00

Upgraded our site from 4.1 to 4.2 yesterday. When trying to update or create a blog post the summary field is not being saved. This seemed to work fine in 4.1. Has anyone else hit this or do I need to dig deeper on my side. I've confirmed that summaries are saving fine on newsitems.

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello Adrienne,

We know of an issue ( which is logged for fixing - PITS ) regarding the summary field. The described behaviour can only be reproduced if you have tried to edit the field ( in custom fields ) and saved ( doesn't matter if there are any changes ).

Best wishes,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Thank you for being the most amazing .NET community! Your unfailing support is what helps us charge forward! We'd appreciate your vote for Telerik in this year's DevProConnections Awards. We are competing in mind-blowing 20 categories and every vote counts! VOTE for Telerik NOW >>

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Dec-2011 00:00

Any update on this issue will it be included in the next release?

Thanks,
 RYan

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Dec-2011 00:00

Hi Ryan

We will do our best to include it in our next release. I have also raised the priority of the bug in our system.

Best wishes,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Dec-2011 00:00

Hi Guys,

We are also encountering the same problem and would like to know if you can confirm that this was included in 4.4, if not can you give us an idea as to which release it would be in. - Thanks

Regards,
Stephen. 

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Dec-2011 00:00

Hello Stephen,

The issue has been resolved in Sitefinity 4.4. Excuse us again for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,
Jen Peleva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed