custom module in sitefinity 4.2

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 07:49

custom module in sitefinity 4.2

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Sep-2011 00:00

HI

i want create a custom Module like news,blogs etc.i am new to sitefinity plz guide me how to implement.
and what are requrements I need.
Plz guide me.

Thanks.

there are a few good webinars, vids within the site for doing this. Here is one that I used and it worked well.

http://www.sitefinity.com/blogs/joshmorales/posts/11-05-26/creating_intra-site_modules_in_sitefinity_4.aspx

Hello Mari,

You can start by downloading the SDK and browsing through the Products Module - it is a complex implementation but still you can a lot from it.

Also you might take a look at our documentation especially the part related the How to section. It contains various tutorials for different types of implementations including custom modules.

You may also look around the forums which include tons of information regarding the development of custom modifications in Sitefinity.

Regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Thank you for being the most amazing .NET community! Your unfailing support is what helps us charge forward! We'd appreciate your vote for Telerik in this year's DevProConnections Awards. We are competing in mind-blowing 20 categories and every vote counts! VOTE for Telerik NOW >>

This thread is closed