search urls

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 18:25

search urls

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Sep-2011 00:00

I have noticed in my search url's there seems to be pages that have the subdomain removed form the URL.  This causes the url's to return an error.

Any way to hard code the subdomin into the urls for this or is Sitefinity able to detect the url that should be used?  In some cases it works fine.  We are going to be moving this out to the public in 2 weeks.  I know I will need to reindex at that time but will Sitefinity determine the new urls with new subdomains?

Anthony

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Sep-2011 00:00

Hello Anthony,

We were not able to reproduce this issue. There is a setting in Sitefinity, where you can specify the domain URL to be used. Go to Administration -> Advanced and select from the tree in the left System -> Site URL Settings. In the opened screen check ReplaceSiteUrl and type in the SiteUrl field the URL of the domain you desire. If the replacement of URLs is not switched on then Sitefinity uses the URL of the current request to build the addresses of the pages.

Greetings,
Ivan Pelovski
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed