custom module

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 09:42

custom module

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Sep-2011 00:00

I tried to create acustom module in sitefinity 4.2 .I refer the online document for sitefinity 4.2 but its not working their
when  reloading products module it sowing an error like

"The expression "C:\Program Files\Telerik\Sitefinity 4.2\SDK\Content\Common\Dependencies" cannot be evaluated".

please help me

Hi sreeraj,

Did you checked if the paths in your project file are correct by opening the .csproj file in a text editor.
You have to enhance your project to work with OpenAccess. Maybe you use a 64bit version of Windows?

Regards,

Daniel

Hello sreeraj,

The error you get indicates your module can`t find the enhancer that is used to enhance custom SItefinity modules. The enhancer is distributed with Sitefinity SDK. To resolve this install Sitefinity SDK for the version of your module (4.2.1650 or older). When installing it I suggest to preserve the default path in C:\ProgramFiles.. because the module is searching for the enhancer there in C:\Program Files\Telerik\Sitefinity 4.2\SDK\Content\Common\Dependencies.
If you already have this installed please open the .csproj file of ProductsCatalog Sample which is available with SDK installation. The path to the enhancer is:

<PropertyGroup>
    <OpenAccessPath>$(SolutionDir)..\..\..\..\..\Common\Dependencies\</OpenAccessPath>
  </PropertyGroup>

All the best,
Stanislav Velikov
the Telerik team

Thank you for being the most amazing .NET community! Your unfailing support is what helps us charge forward! We'd appreciate your vote for Telerik in this year's DevProConnections Awards. We are competing in mind-blowing 20 categories and every vote counts! VOTE for Telerik NOW >>

This thread is closed